- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 am. Question Time is expected to be at 12.00 noon.
The following General Business takes precedence today:
- Children, Youth and Families (Raise the Age) Amendment Bill 2021 - Second reading
- Ms Maxwell's Notice of motion No. 559
- Ms Maxwell's Notice of motion No. 568
- Dr Cumming's Notice of motion No. 557
- Dr Cumming's Notice of motion No. 561
- Mr Davis' Notice of motion No. 542
- Resumption of debate on Mr Davis' Order of the Day No. 2
- Ms Patten's Notice of motion No. 562.
Notice paper (agenda)
Please note, the above is a guide and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).