- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Regional Sitting in Bright
The Council will meet today at 9.30 am.
- Lord’s Prayer and Acknowledgement of Country
- The Proclamation to be read by the Clerk
- Address by Councillor John Forsyth, Mayor, Alpine Shire Council
- Messages, Formal Business and Members’ Statements
- Government Business
- Question Time at 11.00 am
- 2019-20 Bushfires motion at 1.30 pm
- Government Business at 3.00 pm
- General Business at 4.30 pm
- At 6.00 p.m. Adjournment.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).