- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 am. Question Time is expected to be at 12.00 noon.
The following General Business takes precedence today:
- Emergency Powers Safeguards Legislation Amendment Bill 2021 - Resumption of debate
- Mr Davis' Notice of motion No. 574
- Mr Davis' Notice of motion No. 576
- Mr Hayes' Notice of motion No. 532
- Mr Hayes' Notice of motion No. 543
- Mr Grimley's Notice of motion No. 552.
Notice paper (agenda)
Please note, the above is a guide and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).