- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
Duration: All Day
The Council will start at 11.30 am today.
A likely order of business is:
- Condolence Motion and suspension as a mark of respect for the late Honourable Sir James Gobbo AC, CVO, QC
- Question Time (approx. 1.00pm)
- Formal Business
- Members' Statements
- Government Business
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).