- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Thursday, December 02, 2021
Duration: All Day
The Council sits at 10.00 am today.
Question Time is expected to be at 12.00 noon.
A likely order of business is:
1. Public Health and Wellbeing Amendment (Pandemic Management) Bill 2021
2. Casino and Gambling Legislation Amendment Bill 2021
3. Circular Economy (Waste Reduction and Recycling) Bill 2021
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).