The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and Government Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Notice of Motion No. 55 - Ratification of Wyndham Planning Scheme Amendment C93
(2) Notices of Motion No. 79 and 80 - Parliamentary Committee appointments
(3) Education and Training Reform Amendment (School Safety) Bill 2010
(4) Country Fire Authority Amendment (Volunteer Charter) Bill 2011
(5) Liquor Control Reform Amendment Bill 2011
For full details, see the Notice Paper.