- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
(1) Notice of Motion No. 118 - Environment and Planning Legislation Committee work plan.
(2) Notice of Motion No. 127 - Revenue Protection Plan prepared under the Metlink Services Agreement.
(3) Environment Protection Amendment (Beverage Container Deposit and Recovery Scheme) Bill 2011.
(4) Notice of Motion No. 125 - Former Deputy Chief Commissioner of Police, Sir Ken Jones.
(5) Notice of Motion No. 42 - Duck shooting.
(6) Notice of Motion No. 119 - "Take a break" occasional childcare program.
(7) Notice of Motion No. 85 - Review of Members of Parliament (Register of Interests) Act 1978.
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.