The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Notice of Motion No. 152 - Privileges Committee
(2) Notice of Motion No. 145 - Myki ticketing system documents
(3) Notice of Motion No. 140 - Green wedge development
(4) Notice of Motion No. 143 - End of life medical treatment
(5) Notice of Motion No. 131 - Government transparency
(6) Notice of Motion No. 151 - Carbon pricing employment impacts
(7) Order of the Day No. 1 - Australian Grand Prix Corporation documents
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.