The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Notice of Motion No. 156 - Water (Long Service Leave) Regulations
(2) Notice of Motion No. 151 - Carbon pricing documents
(3) Notice of Motion No. 171 - VC82 Victoria Planning Provisions
(4) Order of the Day No. 1 - Online Sentencing Survey documents
(5) Notice of Motion No. 173 - Victorian manufacturing sector
(6) Order of the Day No. 2 - Australian Grand Prix Corporation documents
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.