The Council starts sitting at 2.00 p.m. and Government Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Crimes and Domestic Animals Act Amendment (Offences and Penalties) Bill 2011
(2) Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation Bill 2011
(3) Gambling Regulation Amendment (Licensing) Bill 2011
(4) Emergency Management Legislation Amendment Bill 2011
(5) Extractive Industries (Lysterfield) Amendment Bill 2011
(6) Energy Legislation Amendment (Bushfire Mitigation and Other Matters) Bill 2011
(7) Children, Youth and Families Amendment (Security of Youth Justice Facilities) Bill 2011
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.