The Council starts sitting at 7.00 p.m. pursuant to an order of the Council on 13 October 2011.
The order of business for 26 October 2011 is:
Standing Committees (if meeting)
At 7.00 p.m. -
Answers to Questions on Notice
At 11.00 p.m. -
Adjounrment (up to 20 Members)
General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Notice of Motion No. 213 - Mr D.M. Davis' declaration under the Members of Parliament (Register of Interests) Act 1978 and referring the declaration provisions of the Act to the Privileges Committee
(2) Notice of Motion No. 198 - Marriage equality
(3) Notice of Motion No. 195 - Funding cuts to various youth programs
(4) Notice of Motion No. 197 - Manual gates and railway crossing at New Street, Brighton
(5) Notice of Motion No. 115 - Swan Hill hospital redevlopment funding
(6) Notice of Motion No. 121 - Jobs growth in regional Victoria
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.