The Council starts sitting at 2.00 p.m. and Government Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) State Taxation Acts Further Amendment Bill 2011
(2) Mines (Aluminium Agreement) Amendment Bill 2011
(3) Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission Bill 2011 - to be debated cognately with item (4)
(4) Victorian Inspectorate Bill 2011 - to be debated cognately with item (3)
(5) Sex Work and Other Acts Amendment Bill 2011
(6) Justice Legislation Further Amendment Bill 2011
(7) Liquor Control Reform Further Amendment Bill 2011
(8) Public Interest Monitor Bill 2011
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.