The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Notice of Motion No. 135 - ASU's equal pay test case
(2) Notice of Motion No. 219 - introduction of the Members of Parliament (Serious Misconduct) Amendment Bill 2011
(3) Notice of Motion No. 222 - production of a report commissioned by the Department of Education
(4) Notice of Motion No. 226 - Victorian Families Statement
(5) Notice of Motion No. 198 - marriage equality
(6) Office of Police Integrity Report - resumption of debate on motion to take note of report
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.