The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Resumption of debate on motion noting contents of Office of Police Integrity report tabled on 27 October 2011
(2) Notice of Motion No. 229 introducing a Bill
(3) Motion to take note of the Tram Conductors petition tabled on 6 December 2011
(4) Resumption of debate on motion relating to nurses numbers
(5) Notice of Motion No. 178 - Production of documents order
(6) Resumption of debate on motion relating to the Victorian Families Statement 2011
(7) Notice of Motion No. 227 - Feed-in tariffs
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.