- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Notice of Motion No. 344 - TAFE funding;
(2) Order of the Day No. 2 - Members of Parliament (Serious Misconduct) Amendment Bill 2011;
(3) Notice of Motion No. 324 - Government's lack of a jobs and infrastructure plan; and
(4) Notice of Motion No. 346 - Production of Documents.
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.