The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and Government Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Health Professions Registration (Repeal) Bill 2012
(2) Courts and Sentencing Legislation Amendment Bill 2012
(3) Primary Industries Legislation Amendment Bill 2012
(4) Statute Law Revision Bill 2012
(5) Statute Law Repeals Bill 2012 (to be debated concurrently with Statute Law Revision Bill 2012)
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.