The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Notice of Motion No. 345 - Production of Documents;
(2) Notice of Motion No. 346 - Production of Documents;
(3) Notice of Motion No. 356 - Manufacturing sector;
(4) Notice of Motion No. 309 - Introduction of Marriage Equality Bill 2012;
(5) Order of the Day No. 1 - Resumption of debate on the Transport (Compliance and Miscellaneous) Amendment (Fares) Bill 2012;
(6) Notice of Motion No. 322 - Clean Energy Future legislation.
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.