The Council starts sitting at 2.00 p.m. and Government Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Planning and Environment Amendment (VicSmart Planning Assessment) Bill 2012
(2) State Taxation Acts Amendment Bill 2012
(3) Duties Amendment (Landholder) Bill 2012
(4) Local Government (Brimbank City Council) Amendment Bill 2012
(5) Health (Commonwealth State Funding Arrangements) Bill 2012
(6) Appropriation (2012/2013) Bill 2012
(7) Appropriation (Parliament 2012/2013) Bill 2012
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.