- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Notice of Motion No. 367 - matters relating to the resignation of former Parliamentary Secretary for Police and Emergency Services;
(2) Auslan Courses petition - to be considered;
(3) Notice of Motion No. 352 - funding cuts to rural and regional services and infrastructure;
(4) Notice of Motion No. 284 - production of documents;
(5) Notice of Motion No. 370 - forced adoption practices.
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.