SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Notice of Motion No. 455 - Funding and provision of public hospitas and health services;
(2) Notice of Motion No. 457 - Funding and provision of public healthcare in Mildura;
(3) Notice of Motion No. 456 - Order for the production of documents relating to the east-west road tunnel;
(4) Order of the Day No. 1 - Consideration of minister's letter relating to Victrack's Lease Premises, Castlemaine;
(5) Notice of Motion No. 449 - Motion taking note of a petition on duck shooting.
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.