SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Notice of Motion No. 484 - Noting the Government's failure to 'fix the problems';
(2) Tobacco Amendment (Smoking in Outdoor Areas) Bill 2012;
(3) Notice of Motion No. 488 - Law Reform Committee to inquire into access to justice matters;
(4) Notice of Motion No. 478 - Environment and Planning References Committee to inquire into subdivision of certain land; and
(5) Alcoa (Portland Aluminium Smelter) (Amendment) Act Amendment Bill 2012.
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.