SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Notice of Motion No. 514 - Motion relating to Government cuts to Victoria’s education system;
(2) Order of the Day No. 2 - Accident Compensation Legislation (Fair Protection for Firefighters) Bill 2011; and
(3) Notice of Motion No. 515 - Motion relating to the provision of the Rolling Stock Procurement Plan.
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.