SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:(1) Notice of Motion No. 525 - Motion relating to employment and a Victorian jobs plan;
(2) Notice of Motion No. 523 - Motion relating to funding for the Melbourne Jazz Co-operative;
(3) Notice of Motion No. 518 - Motion relating to the production of the Urban Growth Boundary Anomalies Advisory Committee Report;
(4) Notice of Motion No. 516 - Motion relating to the production of the Potentially Contaminated Land Advisory Committee Report;
(5) Notice of Motion No. 520 - Motion referring a matter to the Economy and Infrastructure References Committee relating to the impact of freight trucks on Melbourne; and
(6) Notice of Motion No. 521 - Motion relating to attendance figures at the 2013 Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix.
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.