- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:(1) Notice of Motion No. 531 - Motion referring a matter to the Economy and Infrastructure References Committee;
(2) Notice of Motion No. 532 - Motion relating to elective surgery waiting lists;
(3) Order of the Day No. 1 - Resumption of debate on motion relating to unemployment in Victoria;
*(4) Notice of Motion No. 498 - Motion to disallow the Wildlife (Game) Regulations 2012;
*(5) Notice of Motion No. 520 - Motion to take to of a petition to ban recreational duck shooting;
(6) Notice of Motion No. 536 - Motion requesting a copy of DoT's Network Revenue Protection plan for 2012-13; and
(7) Notice of Motion 528 - Motion referring a matter to the Economy and Infrastructure Legislation Committee.
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
* Items to be moved and debated concurrently.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.