SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Order of the Day No. 1 - Consideration of answer to question on Baw Baw Planning Scheme;
(2) Notice of Motion No. 547 - Motion to introduce a Bill;
(3) Notice of Motion No. 553 - Motion relating to outstanding election commitments funding;
(4) Notice of Motion No. 528 - Motion referring a bill to the Economy and Infrastructure Legislation Committee;
(5) Order of the Day No. 2 - Resumption of debate on prodcution of documents motion relating to the East-West Link;
(6) Order of the Day No. 3 - Consideration of Victorian Climate Change Adaptation Plan.
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.