Non-Government Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Notice of Motion No. 79 of 2010 - Gaming machine licence auction process.
(2) Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Amendments (Prohibition on the Display and Sale of Bongs) Bill 2010.
(3) Notice of Motion No. 80 of 2010 - Ambulance Victoria services.
(4) Notice of Motion No. 82 of 2010 - Victorian College of the Arts.
(5) Order of the Day No. 2 - Government Services.
(6) Order of the Day No. 3 - Planning Minister Register of Delegated Powers documents.
For full details, see the Notice paper. The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change.