Government Business takes precedence today. The Council starts sitting at 2.00 p.m. with Question Time. Business listed for debate includes:
(1) Motion to ratify Amendment VC67 (Urban Growth Boundary expansion)
(2) Transport Legislation Amendment (Ports Integration) Bill 2010
(3) Appropriation (2010/2011) Bill 2010
(4) Appropriation (Parliament 2010/2011) Bill 2010
(5) Pharmacy Regulation Amendment Bill 2010
(6) Superannuation Legislation Amendment Bill 2010
For full details of business to be debated, see the Notice Paper. The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change.