Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Duration: All Day
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. and General Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is:
(1) Order of the Day No. 1 - Corrections Amendment (No Body, No Parole) Bill 2016;
(2) Order of the Day No. 2 - Upholding Australian Values (Protecting Our Flags) Bill 2016;
(3) Notice of Motion No. 224 - relating to production of documents relating to the Level Crossing Removal Project;
(4) Notice of Motion No. 214 - relating to the creation of a Select Committee to inquire into, consider and report on the operation and regulation of retirement housing; and
(5) Notice of Motion No. 227 - relating to the Government's proposed rail over road 'Sky Rail' .
For full details, see the Notice Paper. The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.