- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 9:30 am
The Council starts sitting at 9.30am today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated is:
- Notice of Motion No. 379 standing in the name of Ms Crozier calling for business case documents for the Werribee youth justice prison;
- Notice of Motion No. 356 standing in the name of Mr Davis in relation to the Melbourne Metro Rail Project;
- Notice of Motion No. 375 standing in the name of Ms Springle in relation to vilification and discrimination in Victoria;
- Notice of Motion No. 381 standing in the name of Ms Fitzherbert in relation to the second residence allowance; and
- Notice of Motion No. 362 standing in the name of Mr O'Sullivan referring a matter to the Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development Committee.
Please note the order of business listed above is a guide only and is subject to change.