- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2017 9:30 am
The Council starts sitting at 9.30am today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated is:
- Notice of Motion No. 386 standing in the name of Mr Rich-Phillips relating to the production of the Price Waterhouse Coopers report to the Audit Committee on the second resident allowance;
- Notice of Motion No. 359 standing in the name of Ms Bath relating to the Heyfield Mill;
- Notice of Motion No. 385 standing in the name of Mr Bourman relating to the contribution of hunters and shooters to the economy and environment;
- Notice of Motion No. 387 standing in the name of Mrs Peulich in relation to the matters surrounding the Audit Committee on the second residence allowance; and
- Notice of Motion No. 362 standing in the name of Mr O'Sullivan referring a matter to the Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development Committee.
Please note the order of business listed above is a guide only and is subject to change.