- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Thursday, June 08, 2017 9:30 am
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and Government Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated is:
- Corrections Legislation Miscellaneous Amendment Bill 2017.
- State Taxation Acts Amendment Bill 2017.
- City of Greater Geelong Amendment Bill 2017.
- Appropriation (2017-2018) Bill 2017.
- Sex Offenders Registration Amendment (Miscellaneous) Bill 2017.
Please note the order of business lsited above is a guide only and is subject to change.