- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 9:30 am
The Council starts sitting at 9.30am today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debate:
- Order of the Day No. 1, second reading of the Crimes Amendment (Ramming of Police Vehicles) Bill 2017;
- Notice of Motion No. 410 standing in the name of Mr Rich-Phillips seeking to establish a select committee in relation to the restructuring of Victoria's fire services;
- Notice of Motion No. 418 standing in the name of Mrs Peulich seeking to refer a matter in relation to anti-radicalisation strategies and programs to the Legal and Social Issues Committee;
- Notice of Motion No. 406 standing in the name of Mr Young in relation to the production of certain documents;
- Notice of Motion No. 423 standing in the name of Mrs Peulich seeking to refer a matter in relation to TAFE programs and outcomes to the Economy and Infrastructure Committee;
- Order of the Day No. 2, resumption of debate on the motion relating to Victoria's training system.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.