- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 9:30 am
The Council starts sitting at 9.30am today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debate:
- Order of the Day No. 2, second reading of the Game Management Authority Amendment Bill 2017.
- Order of the Day No. 1, resumption of debate on the Crimes Amendment (Ramming of Police Vehicles) Bill 2017.
- Notice of Motion No. 446 standing in the name of Mr Rich-Phillips relating to the production of documents in relation to Jason Roberts.
- Notice of Motion No. 447 standing in the name of Ms Pennicuik seeking to refer a matter to the Legal and Social Issues Committee.
- Notice of Motion No. 438 standing in the name of Ms Fitzherbert relating to the production of the Muir Report.
- Notice of Motion No. 442 standing in the name of Mr O'Donohue seeking the production of documents in relation to the Brighton seige.
- Notice of Motion No. 449 standing in the name of Mr Davis in relation to crime in the City of Stonnington.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.