- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Notice of Motion No. 455 standing in the name of Mr Davis in relation to the production of documents relating to the Pride Centre business case;
- Order of the Day No. 3, resumption of debate on the Game Management Authority Amendment Bill 2017;
Order of the Day No. 1, resumption of debate on the Major Sporting Events Amendment (AFL Grand Final Tickets) Bill 2017;
Notice of Motion No. 441 standing in the name of Mr Davis in relation to increased crime in Stonnington;
Notice of Motion No. 456 standing in the name of Mrs Peulich in relation to the retention of Australia Day celebrations on 26 January; and
Order of the Day No. 30, consideration of Minister’s answers to a question without notice and a supplementary question in relation to 500 Startups.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.