Government Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Public Finance and Accountability Bill 2010
(2) Confiscation Amendment Bill 2010
(3) Education and Training Reform Amendment (Skills) Bill 2010
(4) Justice Legislation Further Amendment Bill 2010
(5) Marine Safety Bill 2010
(6) Occupational Licensing National Law Bill 2010
(7) Residential Tenancies Amendment Bill 2010
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.