SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Tuesday, March 06, 2018
Duration: All Day
The Council starts sitting at 12.00 p.m. today and Government Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Major Events Legislation Amendment (Ticket Scalping and Other Matters) Bill 2017.
- Racing Amendment (Modernisation) Bill 2017.
- Children Legislation Amendment Bill 2017
- Primary Industries Legislation Amendment Bill 2017.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.