SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Duration: All Day
The Legislative Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- *Notice of Motion No. 554 standing in the name of Mr Rich-Phillips in relation to the establishment of a Select Committee to inquire into matters raised by the Ombudsman’s Report concerning the Investigation of a matter referred from the Legislative Council on 25 November 2015;
- Notice of Motion No. 555 standing in the name of Ms Pennicuik in relation to the referral of matters raised by the Ombudsman’s Report concerning the Investigation of a matter referred from the Legislative Council on 25 November 2015, to the Privileges Committee of the Legislative Council;
- Notice of Motion No. 536 standing in the name of Mr Davis in relation to the revocation of Amendment C298 to the Boroondara Planning Scheme;
- Notice of Motion No. 522 standing in the name of Ms Lovell in relation to convening a regional sitting of the Legislative Council; and
- Notice of Motion No. 533 given this day by Ms Wooldridge in relation to mandatory residential drug and alcohol treatment for young people.
* Please note that 1 and 2 will be debated concurrently pursuant to an Order of the Council on 27 March 2018.