- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2018
Duration: All Day
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and Government Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Firefighters' Presumptive Rights Compensation and Fire Services Legislation Amendment (Reform) Bill 2017.
- Sale of the State of Victoria's Interest in Snowy Hydro Limited.
- Service Victoria Bill 2017.
- Major Events Legislation Amendment (Ticket Scalping and Other Matters) Bill 2017.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.