- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Wednesday, May 09, 2018
Duration: All Day
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Order of the Day No. 23 standing in the name of Mr Davis, in relation to the production of certain documents in relation to the West Gate Tunnel project agreements and contracts.
- Notice of Motion No. 522 standing in the name of Ms Lovell, in relation to a regional sitting of the Legislative Council.
- Notice of Motion No. 570 standing in the name of Ms Patten, in relation to religious exemptions for tax.
- Notice of Motion No. 569 standing in the name of Mr O’Sullivan, in relation to regional rail services.
- Notice of Motion No. 538 standing in the name of Mr O’Donohue, in relation to policies for victims of crime.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.