SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 12.00 p.m. today and Government Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Consideration of the Procedure Committee's Report on a Review of the Standing Orders (58th Parliament).
Justice Legislation Miscellaneous Amendment Bill 2018.
Building Amendment (Registration of Building Trades and Other Matters) Bill 2018.
Fair Work (Commonwealth Powers) Amendment Bill 2017.
Children, Youth and Families Amendment (Youth Offender Compliance) Bill 2018.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.