SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Duration: All Day
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Order of the Day No. 1, standing in the name of Ms Wooldridge in relation to the performance of the Andrews Government over the past four years;
- Notice of Motion No. 613 standing in the name of Mr Young in relation to the creation of National Parks;
- Notice of Motion No. 602 standing in the name of Mr O'Donohue in relation to sworn police and Protective Services Officer numbers;
- Notice of Motion No. 611 standing in the name of Ms Wooldridge in relation to outstanding and incomplete responses to existing document orders
- Order of the Day No. 2, resumption of debate on the Corrections Amendment (Adult Parole Board) Bill 2018; and
- Order of the Day No. 3, resumption of debate on the Crimes and Sentencing Amendment (Bus Drivers) Bill 2018.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.