SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Duration: All Day
11.00 am The Council starts sitting. Members will be sworn in and then elect a President and Deputy President.
2.00 pm The Governor will address both Houses of Parliament (in the Council Chamber).
4.00 pm Resumption of proceedings.