Government Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Judicial Commission of Victoria Bill 2010
(2) Education and Training Reform Amendment (Skills) Bill 2010
(3) Sentencing Amendment Bill 2010
(4) Fair Trading Amendment (Australian Consumer Law) Bill 2010
(5) Road Legislation Miscellaneous Amendments Bill 2010
(6) Fire Services Commissioner Bill 2010
(7) Road Safety Amendment (Hoon Driving) Bill 2010
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.