- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence. Business likely to be debated:
- Order of the Day No.1, second reading of the Spent Convictions Bill 2019;
- Notice of Motion No. 15 given by Mr Davis in relation to the production of certain documents relating to Government briefings books;
- Notice of Motion No.11 given by Mr Davis in relation to the production of certain documents relating to electricity supply advice;
- Notice of Motion No.19 given by Mr Davis in relation to electricity supply cuts, blackouts and brownouts; and
- Notice of Motion No.18 given by Mr Davis in relation to a reference to the Economy and Infrastructure Committee relating to the impact of taxi legislation.
12.00 noon Question Time
4.30 pm Black Saturday anniversary motion
6.30 pm Adjournment debate.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
The Council Minutes are progressively published over the sitting day.
See these proof minutes for the most up-to-date account of the sitting day so far.