- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).
Business likely to be debated:
- Notice of Motion No. 22 given by Mr Davis in relation to the production of certain documents relating to Toorak Road, Kooyong Level Crossing Removal Project;
- Notice of Motion No. 29 given by Mr Davis in relation to the production of certain documents relating to the West Gate Tunnel Project;
- Notice of Motion No. 14 given by Mr Bourman referring a matter to the Legal and Social Issues Committee relating to non-lethal self-defence;
- Notice of Motion No. 18 given by Mr Davis in relation to a reference to the Economy and Infrastructure Committee relating to the impact of taxi legislation; and
- Notice of Motion No. 33 given by Mr Davis providing references to certain joint committees.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.