SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Thursday, February 21, 2019
Duration: All Day
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).
Business likely to be debated:
- Statute Law Revision Bill 2018
- Safe Patient Care (Nurse to Patient and Midwife to Patient Ratios) Amendment Bill 2018
- Integrity and Accountability Legislation Amendment (Public Interest Disclosurers, Oversight and Independence) Bill 2018
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.