- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 2.00 pm today and the Motion for the Address in Reply takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Parliamentary Committees Amendment Bill 2019
Justice Legislation Amendment (Police and Other Matters) Bill 2019
Victorian Independent Remuneration Tribunal and Improving Parliamentary Standards Bill 2019
Fair Work (Commonwealth Powers) Amendment Bill 2018
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
The Council Minutes are progressively published over the sitting day.
See these proof minutes for the most up-to-date account of the sitting day so far.