The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).
Business likely to be debated:
- Notice of Motion No. 49 given by Mr Davis in relation Sessional Orders;
- Notice of Motion No. 48 given by Mr Rich-Phillips in relation to the revocation of multiple Amending Deeds under the Melbourne City Link Act 1995;
- Notice of Motion No. 47 given by Dr Ratnam referring a matter to the Environment and Planning Committee relating to Victoria's recycling and waste management system;
- Notice of Motion No. 37 given by Dr Ratnam ireferring a matter to the Environment and Planning Committee in relation to dangerous cladding used on buildings; and
- Order of the Day No. 1, standing in the name of Mr Davis, providing references to certain joint committees.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.