SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Thursday, March 07, 2019
Duration: All Day
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).
Business likely to be debated:
- Victorian Independent Remuneration Tribunal and Improving Parliamentary Standards Bill 2019
- Justice Legislation Amendment (Police and Other Matters) Bill 2019
- Statute Law Revision Bill 2018
- Fair Work (Commonwealth Powers) Amendment Bill 2018
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.