- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council has suspended proceedings as a mark of respect to the Hon William Landeryou and for the Christchurch mosques terror attack. The House is due to resume at 5.10 p.m.
The House will then go onto:
Government Business. Government business likely to be debated:
- Government Business Notice of Motion No. 58
- West Gate Tunnel (Truck Bans and Traffic Management) Bill 2019
- Transport Legislation Amendment (Better Roads Victoria and Other Amendments) Bill 2018
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.